Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services
Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
- Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Fecal exams for internal parasites
- Penn-Hip x-rays (an advanced technique for detecting hip dysplasia in dogs)
- Advanced Ultrasound
- cleaning for ears (aids in deep cleaning of infected ears)
- Allergy testing
- Blood pressure testing
- Eye pressure testing
- Stem Therapy
- Pet Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic workups of medical conditions affecting your dog or cat.
- Access to VIN (Veterinary Information Network) and all of its board-certified consultants
- Electrocardiography Services: consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Pet Physical Therapy: This service is provided for post op recovery for our orthopedic patients by certified Animal Physical Therapist, Beth Williams, owner of K9 Wellness Center. Beth will teach techniques that will aid in the proper healing process after major orthopedic surgeries.
Call us today (775-267-4888) or use our online form to set up an appointment