Because all of you and your fur babies are like family to us, we here at Quail Ridge are concerned for your health and well being. At this point we are remaining open to care for all of your pet's needs. We are continuing our sanitation protocols that have been in place for years. In an effort to make you more at ease with coming to our hospital, we want to share what we are doing and offering for your safety and ours. Our protocol is as follows:
- If you are not comfortable coming in, please call us and we will check you in over the phone. We will call you when your room is ready for your appointment.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the front counter, bathroom, and exam rooms.
- A sink is available for washing your hands in the hallway.
- We wash our hands in between patients and clients throughout the day.
- We sanitize the lobby hourly.
- We sanitize exam rooms after every client/patient.
- We have a mask and gloves available upon request.
Together, we will get through this public scare with Covid-19. We love you and your pets and want only the best health for all of our lives.